Event : Thai International Travel Fair 2023 - TITF#28
Type of Event : To promote tourism products and services organized exclusively for Tourism industry. It is expected to draw approximately 200,000 visitors, including tourism business and tour operations. The concept of the event is as following:
1. An International Travel Fair and Tour Exhibition
2. Caters to Feb - May 2023 tourist season
3. Tourists can directly purchase Package Tour Domestic and Outbound from Travel Agents, Package Tour, Cruise and Accommodation Packages from various hotels.
4. Conveniently located by car and bus
Venue : Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
Schedule : Set up Booth
during 14 February 2023 (Raw Space) at 13.00-24.00 hrs.
during 15 February 2023 (Shell Scheme,Raw Space) at 10.00-24.00 hrs.
during 16-19 February 2023 at 10.00-20.00 hrs.
Booths are to be disassembled on the 19 February 2023 at 20.00 -24.00 hrs.
Number of Exhibitors : 620 Booths
Advertising/ PR : 1. Social Media (Website/Facebook/Instagram/Line/TikTok)
2. Brochures and Flyers
4. Radio Program
Exhibitors : International Airlines, Domestic Airlines
Travel agencies, Travel magazines
Foreign tourism promotion organizations
Travel products, Camping equipments
Outbound travel companies
Condition : 1. Exhibitors must be in Tour business, NTO and Airlines
2. Members of TTAA are not allowed to transfer their right to participate the Fair to anyone.
3. Made the full payment and comply with the regulations of TITF.
Term of Payment : Total booth payment fee should be paid full , after get Invoice pay now.
TTAA has the right to forfeit the deposit payment and cancel the required booth where payment fails to meet the condition.