Dear Travel Agencies and TTAA members
The Thai Travel Agents Association (TTAA) will co-operates with Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and Tour Agencies to held the “THAI INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL FAIR 2013” during February 14-17, 2013 at the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.
The purpose of this event is to help promote Thailand’s tourism industry and provide the tourists with new tour programs both domestic and outbound as in the following:
1. To promote the air travel industry, outbound tourism as well as other types of jointly promoted tourism for incentive groups by travel companies, tourist attractions and airlines.
2. To boost the tourism business during the school holiday in March – April 2013.
3. To get the special privileges for joining the event.
4. To provide a venue for tourists to meet and purchase tourism products directly from entrepreneurs by providing package tours at special prices
5. To prepare and be ready for AEC and assist them to expand their business to ASEAN countries.
The Thai Travel Agents Association (TTAA) would like to invite the tour organizers, hotel and resort operations , airlines companies and those who have business in tourism , to participate this event for the promised prosperous of the industry.
TTAA would be very much appreciated for your interest and kind co-operation in this event to come.
Please do not hesitate to contact TTAA and apply for the booth.
Online application submit click here. Or download the application form at www.ttaa.or.th and email to : email@example.com
Or post your application to
TTAA No. 128 / 45, 5th Floor Unit G, Payathai Plaza, Rajtewe, Bangkok 10400
Tel: (662) 214-6175-78, Fax: (662) 214 6179-80